Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mom's Day.

This was my first year of celebrating Mom's day with kids old enough to really understand and want to celebrate. :) It started with Carter's Preschool class having a Mother's day party for us. He was so excited when I got there, and so proud of getting up on the stage and performing for me. About two weeks before they did this, he was at home and started singing their surprise song that they had been practicing. He quickly covered his mouth as if the surprise was ruined!! Very cute - they did great. On Mother's Day they were very sweet and sang to me, and sent me to get a pedicure. :) Here is a picture of Carter just before they sang at preschool.



And here we are at bath time. Made me laugh. :)

2 comments:

Sara said...

Ilka,

Such a treat to see all the fun stuff you guys have been up to lately. However, I CAN'T let Gwen read the heading "Disneyland-our second home", as I would have some serious explaining to do! ;)

Lauren especially is looking so old! You guys have such fun lives! Thanks for the peek...

Much love to all the cute Andersons-
~Sara

Sara said...

P.S.

That bathtub pic-I want to blow it up and frame it! What a great pic...of some great kids! ;)