Saturday, May 17, 2008

Cool Down.

Carter had a 2:00 t-ball game today which, at 103 degrees, left us all a little overheated. When we got home we each had several otterpops, and then I had a great idea. I thought Lauren would love to splash around in her baby pool thing. As soon as I had started blowing it up, the boys appeared on the patio in their swimsuits. Little did I know that not only would Lauren like it, but she and her brothers would spend the next hour in it. It cracked me up. I don't think that the three of them have ever happily played in that small of space for that long. It was very cute, and Lauren thought she was one of the big kids. The pictures below are of the little pool thing and after we came inside and dried off.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Ilka! Just stumbled on your blog link from someone else's blog page...can't even remember who! Anyway, I wanted to say a quick hello and tell you that you have a beautiful family! :)

Unknown said...

By the way, just in case it doesn't show my last name with my previous comment, this is Sarah DeWolfe. :)

Ashley Kostjuk said...

Hi Ilka!
love the pictures of the kids - they are so sweet.
I thought I'd leave you my salad recipe after reading sara's blog. It's way easy and if sara likes it - i've accomplished something!
mixed salad greens
cucumber
yellow bell pepper
avocado
craisins
tomatoes
candied pecans or walnuts (from trader joes in a bag)
toss together with garlic salt, olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
Enjoy!
Love,
Ashley