Friday, April 25, 2008

Proud Mothering Moment

Okay, so not really. Yesterday at my MOPS meeting I received a small hand fan as a gift. It has been the hot item for my boys for the last 24 hours. So, when you have a toy that warns against "hair entanglement" PLEASE be warned. During one of Jason's turns with the fan, he was cooling off his sister. I didn't actually know this was happening until I heard the sounds of her dis-satisfaction. It didn't last long, and we moved on................ Well, after Kenny got home, he was trying to help Jason figure out why the fan wasn't working quite right. The result was Lauren's hair would around the spinning part of the fan. My poor girl..... take a look.


I haven't found a bald spot on her head, but can you say "Ouch."
Needless to say, the fan is no longer a toy.

2 comments:

Karleen said...

So glad that you have proof. :) More coming for the little sis I am sure. They will toughen up the princess!!

Sara said...

Oh Ilka!

So fun to watch your kiddos keep you one your toes (can I say that?!?)! ;) I LOVED the pic of Jason and Lauren-you captured the bane of every mother's existence (well, at least at one point in their lives :)! And I think Carter looks so much like you in the latest pic! So cute!

We miss you guys as usual...wish I could hang with you and the kids on a daily basis...pool trips, eating lunch, going to the mall, etc. But, I will choose to be content checking your blog daily for more pics! ;)

Much love to you guys! Hope you had a great Mom's Day!

Love, Saraa