Tuesday, April 1, 2008

New to Photobucket!

Thanks to all of you who found Photobucket before me. I can share all my pictures now.... so beware, I have added 4 new slideshows. The first is of us spending time with lots of family in Palm Springs. Kenny's sister Karleen and her family, Papa & Nana, Great-Pa, and Uncle Dave, Aunt Karen and their son Austin from Minnesota. So fun to see everyone!! Next, Carter's first t-ball game of the season. This year he is a Diamondback and pretty excited about being a rattlesnake. :) Last year he didn't really care what was going on, but this year things have changed. I think he got about 90% of the balls that were hit when they were in the outfield. He's really growing up....... After that, Carter's pics of testing for his yellow belt in Taekwondo. I was very proud of my little guy - he did so good. And last is our trip to the beach with my great friend Kristine. Together she and I had 6 kids and we all piled into her minivan and headed for the beach. We laughed a lot and had a lot of fun... and all of our kids got sun burnt. Wooops! I hope I'm not overwhelming ya'll.

2 comments:

Sara said...

Oh Ilka,

I'm SOOO glad you found Photobucket! ;) Actually, I just love the pics!

I think I've actually been to that beach where you took the kids-such a perfect spot! And I could feel Kenny's swelling pride when I saw the adorable pics of Carter testing for his yellow belt. Toooooo cute!

You guys have been busy! But, it feels good to be able to see all that you're doing-makes us not feel quite so far away! :)

We love you guys, and hope to be able to catch up soon...we'll give you a call the day before I'm sure... :)

Give hugs and kisses to those cute munchkins for us!
~Garates

Colleen said...

Ooooh i loved seeing all your pictures. We miss you! Did Carter get Tayven's mail?