Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Here we come to save the day!

On Monday I loaded up costumes and took the kids to the Mall to attempt a Halloween costume photo. Photos with the kids have never gone very well for me, in fact I have left in tears several times. Yet, I continue to try. I'm not sure what that says about me..... anyway, so off we went. Costumes were on and the boys were in place, and then Lauren realized what was going on. She started screaming/crying and clinging to me like a baby monkey. She had noticed the carousel on our way in so I said, "Lauren if you are a good girl and smile nice, I'll take you on the carousel when we're done." She said, "Okay" and then I got the following photos of her. It is amazing how a promised elephant carousel ride can turn that girl's attitude right around. Hmmmm, Note to self. :)
Happy Halloween!





4 comments:

Karleen said...

I am so proud of you! :)

Sara said...

Words actually CANNOT express how adorable your children are. ;)

Sara said...

AND...you are officially the coolest mom for letting your kids take pics in costume. Hmmm, you might be on to something here... ;)

Karleen said...

I love checking for updates, it makes me feel better that you are as bad as me lately. ;) Sounds like you had a fun weekend. Just think, you could be ME, with them living in an attached ADU!!!!!!!!