Saturday, August 30, 2008

A few warm fuzzies from our day.

First one came after lunch and these boys were pooped out! They slept this way for about an hour. I was a little jealous because good snuggle time is hard to come by when boys get bigger - they're just too busy! :)



Second ones came from my boys as they prayed for our lunch and dinner.

First was Carter at lunch:
"Dear God, Thank you for this day.
Thank you for my mom, my dad, my brother and my sister.
Thank you for all the things we have and for our home.
Thank you for this food you have provided for us.
Thank you for the trees, flowers and bushes so that we can see you, God.
In your Son's name, Amen."

Then it was Jason's turn to pray for dinner:
"Dear God, Thank you for no monsters in this house. Amen."

Oh, my little boys. So fun to hear their thoughts when they pray. :)

2 comments:

Karleen said...

ha! That is darling. ;) I still have all of their birthday messages saved from the last 5 years. I need to figure out how to save them!!

Debra said...

How wonderful!!! Those boys of yours:)